That is 100 facts in total when combined with 52 facts about me. And I am NOT giving you ANY more than that! But every fact has a story connected to it, some short, some long, some comical and some tragic. When you combine all of these stories, there is where you will find me. My soul. Who I am.
So, I will give a story with each fact. I will probably start tomorrow at nr 1, take one fact per day and make way up. Let’s see if I can do this without moving any numbers around when it comes to the difficult facts.
No, I am not doing this because I am oh so interesting. I am doing this because it is therapeutic (or so I hope) and I do not wish to go on antidepressants…. They give me nightmares. But there is some crazy stuff in there, some funny stuff in there…. some tragic as well. Like watching a horrible car wreck – we all know we wanna watch.
Here are the last 48 facts:
53. I always spell the word ‘wow’ as ‘wauw’. Because people do not say wow with an o…. they say wauw. People should stop misspelling wauw!
54. My favorite movie is – here comes a giant cliché – Dirty Dancing. – nobody puts Baby in a corner.
55. I like being kissed on the neck, right underneath my ears.
56. I hate hate hate hate hate mustard. It is right up there with pears! Just the thought of getting mustard on me makes me panic. Just thinking about the thought of getting mustard on me made me have to go wash my hands.
57. I was going to punish my parents by hanging myself in the hallways staircase. So the first thing they would see when they opened the door would be my dead body dangling. I would leave a note saying it was their fault and my sisters fault.
58. I do not eat strawberries as they are the same shape as pears, just smaller and red (probably a pear in disguise). But I do like cream so when someone is eating strawberries with cream, I will eat all the cream.
59. Every time I get a bad headache, I convince myself it is a tumor.
60. I think that I have nice boobs, but hey, what do I know, I’m just a girl.
61. When I eat an orange, I will completely disassemble it and line up all the pieces standing up in a row. I will then eat one piece at a time starting from the right side. I got mad at a colleague once who pushed over my pieces and messed with the lineup.
62. I used to work as a customer service phone rep but I had to quit cos I kept on hanging up on people. People are so annoying!
63. I have long hair. It goes all the way down to my butt.
64. I am a big fan of Johnny Cash.
65. I was a Sunday school teacher for about 4 years.
66. I believe in God.
67. Ummmh, yeah, I just deleted this one… sorry!
68. I do not have any children and do not want any either. No, that does NOT make me any less of a woman.
69. I design and make jewelry and have won prizes for it as well.
70. I have never broken any bones – which is truly surprising as I fall down a lot!!
71. I do not like stupid people but I find them oddly comforting. I can listen to them tell me the same story over and over again while I wonder what simplicity feels like.
72. I have moved 17 times in the last 17 years.
73. I can be very very rude……
74. On a bad day I will go pick fights with random strangers on facebook…. When I have gotten it out of my system I will then go back and erase all of my comments so they are left wondering what just happened!
75. That is basically the only good use of facebook, in my humble opinion.
76. I am a bad dancer.
77. I move around a lot in bed – even when I am alone.
78. If I could go back and be any age, I would be 10 years old. After that, hell started.
79. My little brother fried his brain due to drugs. He can no longer function on a normal level. I blame my parents.
80. I start sweating when I know I have to make a phone call – it makes me nervous.
81. I once lost God. From one second to the next, I could not find Him anywhere. I searched my heart and soul. It took weeks before I found Him again. Scariest weeks of my life.
82. The kinkiest thing I have never done was probably oral sex in a movie theatre.
83. I really dislike the word ‘horny’. It sounds so nasty, like the word ‘porn’. There are so many beautiful words around that one can use, I do not see the need to use these. I have GREAT alternatives for both, just ask!
84. My parents were very ashamed and disgusted with me when I got pregnant. I never really got over that.
85. I always wanted to have 17 cats. Until I got a dog that wanted to kill cats.
86. I hate carnival. With a passion. Too many happy people.
87. I have always wanted a foot massage but have never been able to find anyone that would give me one.
88. I cannot whistle. Many have tried to teach me, all have failed. But I like being around someone that is whistling, I find it comforting.
89. My dog sleeps in my bed with me.
90. I sometimes flirt to get what I want. Like yesterday, I had to call a plumber because the toilet at work was clogged. The bathroom by now was disgusting. A wink, a smile and a giggle later, this plumber cleaned the entire bathroom for me and he was happy about it! He cleaned the sink, he cleaned the toilet, inside and out, he cleaned the floor, hell, he even cleaned the walls!
91. I do not believe in karma, but I love the phrase ‘karma is a bitch’.
92. I like to buy dresses but I never wear them. Ever. I do not like my legs.
93. I do not have a jealous bone in my body and I am proud of that!
94. I was extremely shy all the way up to the age of about 20. But nowadays I just do not give a fuck about what other people think of me.
95. I do not think I am a very good driver…. I drive way too fast and I honestly do not know what most traffic signs mean. The ones with the numbers, those are speed suggestions, right??
96. The biggest fish I ever caught was a pike named Sofie. It was 110 cm long and weighed about 12 kg. I caught it on a fishing lure which was called the parrot and I chose this lure because it was purple and yellow.
97. I have a dog named Raya. She is a German Shepherd and is 12 years old which makes her a senior dog. I am very aware that we are running out of time together. I love her more than most people.
98. One of my favorite songs is ‘When a Man Loves a Woman’ by Percy Sledge. Because that is how I would liked to be loved some day. With such passion.
99. I have very random thoughts of suicide. They really come out of the blue.
100. I miss having someone hold my hand. But what I miss most is being hugged. Just held.
~ Becca ~